Take charge of your future with a bursary from NewBridge
We’re giving away half a million Rands’ worth of bursaries for full-time support for internationally-recognised degrees and various learning programmes, plus our exclusive Professional Development Programme, full use of all amenities, and access to all sport and social events at our central and digitally-equipped Musgrave Campus.
There is one full bursary available for each of our unique programmes (excluding external fees). Just complete the simple form below to enter.
Bursary Application Form
Terms and conditions
- This competition runs from 10 January 2019 to 16 February 2019.
- Winners will need to be available for prize handover between 19 – 22 February 2019 at Orientation week.
- One winner will be announced per programme.
- The programmes that bursaries are being offered for are restricted to the following:
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree (IMM Graduate School)
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (IMM Graduate School)
- Higher Certificate in Marketing
- National Certificate in Fitness (Physical IQ)
- National Certificate in Sports Management (Physical IQ)
- Hospitality & Tourism Management (Chartered Institute if Tourism and Hospitality -CTH)
- Brand Design & Digital Advertising Programme
- Public Relations and Event Management Programme
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development Programme
- IT Network Engineering Programme
- IT Application Development Programme
- The prize is a bursary for one of each of the stipulated programmes that is supported by NewBridge, and excludes any external costs.
- To enter, students are required to complete the required competition form and submit a supporting motivation as to why they believe they should be granted the bursary.
- Only entries received between the competition duration will be entered into the competition.
- There is no entry fee for this competition.
- Employees of NewBridge, their ad agency, their family members, or anyone connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- NewBridge reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition terms and conditions without notice.
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable other than to a direct family member. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified via Facebook, email and telephone call within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Only South African citizens residing in the country may enter the competition.
- NewBridge’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and any correspondence regarding these decisions or other details of the competition will not be engaged with.
- NewBridge and its owners, managers or employees shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by weather, fire, flood, strike, industrial disputes, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, acts of God or force majeure.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image and motivation submission in any publicity material.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.