Campaign Terms and Conditions
- These bursaries are only valid for the programmes listed below to which NewBridge
College provides comprehensive support for;
o Bachelor of Commerce Degree (IMM Graduate School)
o Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (IMM Graduate School)
o Higher Certificate in Marketing (IMM Graduate School)
o National Certificate in Fitness (Physical IQ)
o National Certificate in Sports Management and Fitness (Physical IQ)
o Hospitality and Tourism Management (Chartered Institute of Tourism and Hospitality)
o Brand Design and Digital Advertising
o Public Relations and Event Management
o Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development
It Network Engineering
o It Application Development
- To enter, students are required to register and pay their full deposit
- Employees of NewBridge College, their ad agency, their family members, or anyone
connected in any way with the brand are not entitled to redeem the Giveaway incentive.
- NewBridge College reserves the right to cancel or amend the bursary programme terms
and conditions without notice.
- Bursaries are not transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- NewBridge College’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the bursary programme
will be final and any correspondence regarding these decisions or other details of the
programme will not be engaged with.
- NewBridge College and its owners, managers or employees shall not be liable for any
failure to comply with its obligations caused by weather, fire, flood, strike, industrial
disputes, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, acts of God or force
- Application, registration and acceptance of the bursary will be deemed as acceptance of
these terms and conditions.