Get the competitive edge you need by enrolling for an IMM Graduate School (IMM) Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree. You will be empowered with graduate-level knowledge, specific skills and applied competence in the field of Marketing and Business Management, enabling you to pursue a practical and rewarding career in the business marketing environment. You will further gain intermediate competence in marketing, business management and financial management.
At NewBridge College, you will attend full-time lectures in support of your IMM BBA Degree, and your qualification will include the NewBridge College exclusive Professional Development Programme, giving you the tools to adapt and thrive in our ever-changing working world. Each programme is also accompanied by relevant Short Learning Programmes, offered through the innovative learning platform edx.org, boosting your CV and ensuring that you remain relevant in the workplace.
- A broad scope of management and marketing knowledge
- Economics, financial management and general management principles
- Business communication, marketing research and marketing activities
- How to solve marketing problems in organisations
- Marketing ethics and management values
- How to create a strategic marketing plan
- A broad understanding of business management
- Evaluation methods to ensure good decision-making
- Brand Management
- Store Management
- Sales Management
- Brand Co-ordination
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Events and Promotional Management
- Market Research
Admission criteria for an IMM Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (BBA) are;
• National Senior Certificate (NSC) with a Bachelors pass and at least:
- a level 3 (40-49%) in English home language, or
- a level 4 (50-59%) in English first additional language,
- a level 3 (40-49%) in Mathematics, or
- a level 5 (60-69%) in Mathematical Literacy
Our exclusive Professional Development Programme runs concurrently with your
IMM BBA Degree, teaching you crucial academic skills, workplace skills,
financial literacy, personal skills and digital citizenship, and giving you an advantage for life.
This IMM BBA Degree is registered and accredited in the South African regulatory system by the Department of Higher Education and the Council on Higher Education respectively. This degree is offered by IMM Graduate School as a distance degree. The IMM is responsible for registration, assessment, providing and delivering the curriculum, and certification of the qualification.
NewBridge College offers full-time lecture and tutorial support towards this IMM qualification. Similarly, NewBridge College offers support for the Short Learning Programmes offered on edx.org that are detailed above.
Our full-time campus, situated in Musgrave, Durban, ensures that students who enrol with us will enjoy a full student life that includes lectures, personal development, and an exciting sport and social programme while they study towards this internationally-recognised IMM Graduate School degree.
For further information on this accreditation, click here