Take charge of your future by enrolling for an IMM Graduate School (IMM) Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) Degree. You will achieve a comprehensive, internationally-recognised business and commercial qualification, imparting an in-depth knowledge of marketing and business management principles, theories, skills, methods and technology. You will further develop applied economic, management, supply chain marketing, sales and project management skills, as well as general cross-functional abilities.
At NewBridge College, you will attend full-time lectures in support of your IMM BCom Degree, and your qualification will include the NewBridge College exclusive Professional Development Programme, giving you the tools to adapt and thrive in our ever-changing working world. Each programme is also accompanied by relevant Short Learning Programmes, offered through the innovative learning platform edx.org, boosting your CV and ensuring that you remain relevant in the workplace.
- A broad scope of management knowledge
- An understanding of economics and financial management
- Marketing and supply chain activities
- Collecting and analysing economic, financial and marketing information
- Management, marketing, operational and supply chain solutions
- Conceptualisation and design of strategic business and marketing plans
- Intellectual property, copyright and plagiarism laws
- Critical analysis to evaluate potential strategy outcomes
- Brand Management
- Store Management
- Sales Management
- Market Research
- Customer Service
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Marketing
- Brand Co-ordination
- Supply Chain Management
- Events and Promotional Management
Admission criteria for an IMM Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) are;
• National Senior Certificate (NSC) with a Bachelors pass and at least:
- level 3 (40-49%) in English home language, or
- level 4 (50-59%) in English first additional language,
- level 3 (40-49%) in Mathematics, or
- level 5 (60-69%) in Mathematical Literacy
Our exclusive Professional Development Programme runs concurrently with your IMM BCom Degree, teaching you crucial academic skills, workplace skills, financial literacy, personal skills and digital citizenship, and giving you an
advantage for life.
This IMM BCom Degree is registered and accredited in the South African regulatory system by the Department of Higher Education and the Council on Higher Education respectively. This degree is offered by IMM Graduate School as a distance degree. The IMM is responsible for registration, assessment, providing and delivering the curriculum, and certification of the qualification. NewBridge College offers full-time lecture and tutorial support towards this IMM
Similarly, NewBridge College offers support for the Short Learning Programmes offered on edx.org that are detailed above. Our full-time campus, situated in Musgrave, Durban, ensures that students who enrol with us will enjoy a full student life that includes lectures, personal development, and an exciting sport and social programme while they study towards this internationally-recognised IMM Graduate School degree.
Our full-time campus, situated in Musgrave, Durban, ensures that students who enrol with us will enjoy a full student life that includes lectures, personal development, and an exciting sport and social programme while they study towards this internationally-recognised IMM Graduate School degree.
For further information on this accreditation, click here