This programme is a graduate-level series of courses designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to be a successful project manager in any industry. This is the ideal programme for anyone who is looking to boost their skills and aim towards a leadership position in their career of choice.
• Managing a comprehensive project management lifecycle from start to finish
• Balancing time, cost and scope to meet and exceed customer expectations
• Best practices across a variety of industries and businesses
• Navigating environmental factors that influence a project’s success in the global market
This course is the International Project Management, which is one of FOUR courses in this specialisation and will include the following content;
• Understanding the impact of culture on multiple aspects of a project
• Managing global teams and building trust
• Setting up an efficient global collaboration framework
The other THREE courses are listed below for your reference;
1. Project Management Life Cycle
2. Best Practices for Project Management Success
3. Project Management MicroMasters Capstone Exam
Although they do not need to be done in order it is recommended.
The Capstone exam can only be done once all three of the others have been completed.
The NewBridge independent learning platform and model is a new and innovative approach to education, an evolution in the progress towards a dynamic, comprehensive learning experience. We facilitate qualifications and programmes from institutions both locally and internationally. Our facilitation embraces a wide variety of learning methodologies, including face-to-face learning, workshops, online engagement, blended learning, tutorials, presentations and peer-to-peer collaboration. Our campus is fully digitally-enabled, allowing you to immerse yourself in new and innovative technologies, giving you every advantage possible. Our approach ensures that you are able to effectively utilise the new skills you acquire and thrive within your career.